Monday, November 5, 2007

7,000 times!! It went out SEVEN THOUSAND times!

My timewarner cable service died again today.
I came home and for the 4th time in 4 weeks, Internet and tv is dead.
The lady said they'll come out and look at it tomorrow.
She also said she was looking at the log for my cable modem... My
cable modem and gone ON and OFF line more than 7,000 times in the last
month! That's right! That means that once EVERY 6 minutes my
Internet connection has said: "bye bye"
How can they run a business with such pathetic standards?
I'm firing them.
If you have an issue more than 4 times in 30 days, your account gets
escalated, which means a Field Supervisor is now coming out at some
point tomorrow instead of one of those part time guys who hardly know
whats up.. Oooooo! I feel special!
So the guy with the superb looking head visor will come and I will
tell him to fix my shit, and to give me big time credits.
What he doesn't know is I have an iPhone and will spend a couple of
hours calling their competitors to get a better deal elsewhere and
will FIRE THEIR ASS.
They're done. Its over.

TIMEWARNER, YOU ARE FIRED.

1 comment:

Shorey said...

How is that even POSSIBLE??? Sheesh. My internet isn't TWC, but my cable went out for about 30 secs on Sunday. But heck, that's like the 2nd time in the last 4 years I've seen that happen. They owe you a YEAR free.