Friday, February 22, 2008

Diet has gone down the drain...

..but I’m OK with that.  

Last night, dinner consisted of a bag of Doritos Nachos.   Not sure why, but I can’t get enough of those things.

This morning, I was starving, so I got two breakfast Tacos from Taco Deli: 1-Jess Special and 1-Chorizo Egg and Cheese.  I also drank two of my regular Yoghurts, and to top it all off, Friday’s is Donut Friday.  As I haven’t eaten a Donut in about 4 months (Week after Chicago Marathon), I devoured a plain/icing one, and a Chocolate frosting one.  All this in about 10 mintues. 

It’s been 30 minutes now, and it feels like I have a cinder block in my stomach.  Losing productivity by the minute.

One more week of eating whatever, and I’ll get back on track.  I promise.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Mmmmm...doughnuts.

Shorey said...

I LOVE the taste of doughnuts, but I refuse to eat them. I just imagine the Krispy Kremes melting when you bite into them. Even if they're days old it seems they always have that just-baked taste. Which of course, brings me back to the reality of all the poison and preservatives in them. KK also reuses the glaze, which over time you know is just plain gross.

meredith said...

how about the guiltless gourmet mucho nacho flavor chips...110 calories and 1 or 2 grams of fat :)I am ready for your eating fest to be over.
m-

Jane said...

I love Doritos! Love.