Monday, February 11, 2008

Realization and Complication

1) Last Thursday I finally figured out why my big gallon of water I fill up every morning, with fresh ice and fresh water is warm by lunch time.

I used to have the water jug placed to the left of my Laptop, but now, I’ve moved it to the right of my laptop, extra monitor, and phone.  Why?  My laptop’s warm air ventilation is on the left side.  Therefore, it kept blowing warm air at the jug all day long.  (I bet all my faithful readers are happy to know that I now have cool water all the way till I leave.)

2) I had Chinese food today for lunch.  Here’s what my Fortune Cookie read: ”Something wonderful is about to happen to you”.  This sounds great and all, however after thinking about the possibilities, it is now a cause for great concern.  I’m going to have to pass on all offers I don’t think are “good enough” so I don’t blow my chances of something truly “wonderful” down the line.

3 comments:

Mark said...

You mean you are expecting something even more wonderful than cool water all the way til you leave? A retroactive fortune cookie, and wonderful thrmodynamics.

Unknown said...

Yeah, i think your wonderful thing for the day is having cool water all day...

Lulu said...

Something wonderful? Like saying "screw not trail running till after the marathon" and getting to hang out with me tomorrow AM? Wow. That is wonderful!