Monday, August 18, 2008

I love my new discovery

yesterdy night,

On the Norwegian Channel, i watched...
ALL the 400M male prelim heats
ALL the 200M male prelim heats
In between heats, they showed women's hammer throw AND men's triple jump prelims.

I would then swap over the the Danish channel, and watch the un-interrupted coverage of the Women's Triathlon. It was like watching a stage of the Tour de France with no commercial interruptions.

It was like watching a LIVE TRACK MEET, and not some oprah winfrey show with races as commercials in between the talk show.

In other news, How can my Airport Parking perks card and my Work Credit Card just disappear? I've turned my entire home upside down, and can't either one of them. This is killing me.

And for those of you who think it's raining outside, anyone in Seattle will tell you this is not Rain. It will only count as rain, if there is water flowing in any of the city's creeks. Not this silly sprinkly mist.

1 comment:

Shorey said...

I wouldn't worry about your parking perks card. When I attempted to print my receipt when exiting the lot on Friday the receipt I got literally says "Parking Receipt" - no dollar amount was shown. So, now I go to the website, but I can't remember my password. The "find your password" link throws me an error. I've contacted the airport parking folks, and they've thanked me for bringing this to their attention. Well, that's fantastic, but how about someone giving me my actual receipt??!! I suppose I could have taken a picture of the display on the machine when it showed how much I was being charged. Somehow, I'm not sure the Finance dept at work would accept that...