Saturday, February 14, 2009

Austin Marathon Workout - Final Plan

The Austin Marathon is not letting me register so live raceday tracking details are sent to my blog, but apparently, they MAY or may not offer it.  They're being very vague on the website.

Regardless... I'm bib number 3519, and you can maybe track me by clicking here then where it says RESULTS in the middle of the website.  The fun starts at 7am Austin time.

In other news, I've finalized my plan for tomorrow, making some changes here and there.  I decided that I want to run more 6:50 min/mile paces, which is a 2:59marathon pace for practice.  
In addition, it's funny how the Official 3:10 Pace group will pass me after I pass them, then I'll pass them again. 

My current marathon best is a 3:08:12, and that's all i have to say about that.

1 comment:

chuckd said...

Right on man. I like your plan.
Go out there and rock it.