Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OFFSEASON, finally

Now that I'm back from the Grand Canyon, I'm officially taking a break till June 12.
For the next month I'll let my body heal and I'll run only if I want to.

After June 12, mileage will pick back up dramatically, but I have no race planned or decided upon, and I will not commit to an 'A' race that I will commitedly train for until at least Sept 15.

This doesn't mean I won't possibly run in a race, but it does mean that I'm not running any races with 'A' race effort.
Everything will be for fun all summer long and any races will be run as a participant with no stress or pressure to perform.

I can't wait. Actually, I don't have to wait, since it's officially here.

Let running at it's finest... BEGIN!


2 comments:

brownie said...

Leadville is fun!

Unknown said...

But Julia & I need you to teach us how to aqua jog...