Tuesday, July 3, 2012

success

Almost every day for the last 3 years or so, as I got ready to take a shower, I'd take the shirt I was wearing and toss it towards the closet door where my dirty-clothes-hamper is located.
It's about 8-10 paces away, and I always aimed at the door knob, trying to get it to hook on.
Finally, this weekend... victory was mine.

In other news, I've been running on flat ground for 17 minutes (8run-1walk-8run) for the last couple of weeks. Then on Sunday as it was raining I decided go to the greenbelt and run to the creek and back. It ended up being about 30 mins of running broken up by a 10min sit down by the water. My knee wasn't too thrilled on any of my runs, but it wasn't crippling pain either.
Today, I went for another flat 17, and other than a little discomfort for the first 5 mins of so, the rest of the run felt really good. Hope tomorrow brings more of the same, and of so, I'll up it to 21 (10-1-10)

2 comments:

LK said...

Great to hear about the progress! I realized it's slow but it's definitely going in the right direction... :)

MW said...

Thanks, Larry.
yesterday's 17 min run was great. taking today off, but moving to 23-25min for fri-sun