Today i was craving Phō and was headed to Hai Ky to get me some, but
the sign at chicken heaven had switched to "NOW OPEN", so I made a B-
line into the drive thru. Come to think of it, I don't think I even
bothered to blink or see if anyone was in the lane next to me. Oops!
The goodness was sensational and since the location is about 1/2 a
mile my home, the chicken was still piping hot when I unwrapped it out
of the Butcher Paper.
Not to mention spray butter on super hot and fresh tortillas and a
yummy onion and mexican rice and death hot greensauce!
I now have 4 spectacular "eats" within a mile of the house! Woohooo!

4 comments:
Spray butter???
Dangit!
The secret is out!
Mmmmmm!!!!!
OK...I went back and examined the picture more closely. That ain't spray butter...it's spray margarine...Parkay at that!! About as tasty as Parmasean cheese in a green shaker can. Have you taqken any cooking classes yet Mike?
Kirsten, starting to sound like some of my choices aren't meeting up to your standards. I'll be on the lookout for my $20 wedge or reggiano and now my slab of real cow's butter in the mail. ;)
Post a Comment