Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cue in the Bare Naked Ladies'...


...song "If I had a million dollars"...

Just read this article about Austin's swankiest condo we've all seen going up. I knew most of these things before, and I also know the price range for the condos starts at five hundred and fity thousand dollars and goes up to sevem million. I guess if you have the money, and want to pay that much for a condo, you kind of expect the lounging area in the pool. Then again, if I had the money, I wouldn't buy a condo, and instead build my own pool in my own big back yard.

you can always go to theaustonian dot com and view renderings of the future building, but i refuse to link to it, since I can't stand websites that are all flash and whizzbang when it comes to photos... (I want to flip through photos and be on my way, not spend 3 minutes watching photo sizes render in some fancy web formatting) Plus, how can i endorse a website that posts 3 different photos of the Bathtub alone?




No comments: