Sunday, February 18, 2007

true story:

I woke up at 1:27am from a crazy dream.

I dreamt that I was getting ready, putting my shirt, my ipod, body glide, forcing the bowls of cereal down my throat (as i'm doing now), and then i got in my car, drove out to One Texas Center, parked right next to Ron (whom i'm meeting there at 5:30), and rolled down my window, he rolled his down. We chatted for a bit. Here's where it gets weird, I was in the passenger side, like as if I had a british car, and talking to him through the left window. We both decide it's time to get out, so I do.
As i step down onto the road, i notice something strange. I can feel pebbles on my feet. I look down, it's still dark out, but street lights allow me to see... oh no. I still have on pijama pants, and slippers. (i don't even own pijama pants and slippers!)
holy shit. it's 5:46am, and now I have to RACE home, to get my shorts and running shoes. I show Ron, frantically tell him I'll meet him under the 3:15 pace guy's sign. If it's not pre race, i'll be caught up by Barton Springs road mile 2 or 3ish. I get in the car and zoom off. I'm freaking in the car... and that's when I woke up.

Thank god.

No comments: