Monday, May 19, 2008

I did it! I signed up! Who's with me?!?!



I signed up for the Timberline 26.2 Marathon today.
Saturday, September 13.
The beautiful course follows a stunning segment of the Pacific Crest Trail from historic Timberline Lodge high on Mt Hood to shimmering Timothy Lake nestled in the high Cascades. There is a 3,000 feet net elevation loss - yeah, it's like running downhill! Every finisher gets a custom medal and memories for a lifetime.






So who's with me? They also have a 1/2 marathon on Sunday, and I'll commit to running the half as well, if anyone wants to just run the half.

3 comments:

Slingshot said...

WTF, are they running through snow??!?

Erin said...

you buying?

Anonymous said...

Wow running the full and half! Good for you. Maybe I'll see you there for the full. I'm definitely running the full.