Friday, January 8, 2010

GREAT NEWS!

There's good news for tomorrow!!

For the start of the race, I'm seeing forecasts of windchill as low as 5-10 degrees (-15 celsius) tomorrow morning for the race, down even more from yesterday's forecasted 14.
Real temperature forecast is a possible low of 12-20.

Heres the GREAT NEWS!
The forecasted HIGH is now expected to rise up to 45 (8 celsius) which is night and day difference to 39-40 when running in the bright sun!

I will probably be spotted running in a short sleeve shirt between 1 and 4 pm!

This is truly fantastic news.
(I still don't know if I'll ever be able to have children, or use my fingers ever again due to that ridiculous starting temperature, but hopefully everything will thaw out!










I can even consider buying ice for my beer cooler now!!

1 comment:

md said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

stay warm, and fueled up!!!

Karma will be sending you strong running juju.