It's been a crappy month.
- Still continuing with Physical Therapy for my running issue. There's improvement for sure, so maybe full running in a month? Let's hope so, but honestly, that's just a guess.
- Karma busted two teeth so he had to go in for surgery to have them removed. That cost a pretty penny, but 2 weeks later he was all healed up and eating crunchy stuff again.
- I learned that I now am highly allergic to Mangos. I love Mangos, but not enough to have to endure the allergic reaction i had all over my mouth and lips for 10 days. The allergist I saw said Mango and Poison Ivy allergies are similar. Imagine poison ivy allergy reaction on your lips. Yeah, not fun. Apparently it can take up to 3 weeks to be fully gone. My lips are still pretty tender fter 2 weeks, but almost all the swelling and redness is gone. Lack of sleep an general bad mood from ridiculous itching for 10 days made for fun times.
- Something bit me under the right eye (or I had another allergic reaction to something in the air), so that swelled up nicely as well. Between Mango allergy and swollen eye, I had a natural Halloween costume.
- Yesterday a mystery rock flew up and cracked my car's windshield. There wasn't a car within 100 meters of me. If it can't be fixed, a full replacement will be necessary
- Yesterday while hiking with a friend, our dogs found a skunk. Domingo didn't get sprayed, but Karma took a big hit to the face and neck. 6 baths later, I still can't seem to find a product that will remove the stench. Tomato juice doesn't work, but i still bought a bunch, the popular Hydrogen Peroxide / Baking Soda / Dish Soap didn't work super well either, and a petstore bought remedy hasn't done the trick either. I'll keep bathing him or maybe i'll just cut my nose off so I don't smell it anymore.
I think I need to just sit on my couch, but I'll probably find a way to injure myself there, too.