I was watching the storm on TV when finally I decided to watch the storm for real so I hopped on my bike.
I saw black rain from the pedestrian bridge. I finally bailed when the storm literally blew me off the bridge (and roofing materials past our heads - that's when we decided it might be dangerous), and watched the white skies from under the Lamar bridge with a few others. Badass.
2 comments:
I was watching the storm on TV when finally I decided to watch the storm for real so I hopped on my bike.
I saw black rain from the pedestrian bridge. I finally bailed when the storm literally blew me off the bridge (and roofing materials past our heads - that's when we decided it might be dangerous), and watched the white skies from under the Lamar bridge with a few others. Badass.
Next time get out in it. Go for a run!
I was stuck in the black part at Jollyville for a long time.
Post a Comment