I enjoyed reading this article...
http://www.thecassidyfeed.com/I'm quite pleased that I eat many of the same things, and almost exactly mirror one of these.
A great quote:
"I could tell when I was really training hard as I would have to get up in the middle of the night and have a bowl of cereal. 2 weeks out before a marathon I would cut out my ice cream, just to remind me of the important race coming up." Dick Beardsley
2 comments:
A bad quote: "Lunch could be anything from a rushed Taco Bell to a tuna fish sandwich to some microwave burritos with salsa, sour cream and honey." - Trent Briney.
Burritos with honey?? Really? REALLY? Taco Bell and Tuna just in the same sentence is messing up my GI system.
It wouldn't matter how much I ran, if ate as many carbs as these guys do, I'd be fat. Or pudgy. Or soft.
What in the heck is "apple pie drink"
Post a Comment