Monday, April 7, 2008

Soccer sounds I miss

I'm going to go watch a friend's Lacrosse team on Wednesday (He's one of the coaches), and we got to talking joking about supporting them with cowbells and such.

I then remembered the good times at soccer games and the different sounds one can hear when watching on TV:


or at the game live:


As much as I like going to the University of Texas football games, they really don't compare to either one of these experiences. Then again, I don't think I'll ever forget being at this game, and seeing experiencing this moment either!
I know you remember it! 4th and 5.
"All the dreams, all the hopes for the national championship come down to this play... Young from the shotgun... back to throw, VINCE LOOKS!... under PRESSURE!... he'll tuck it and run!!... Vince to the 5!! YOUNG, TOOUCHDOWN!... touchdown texas, Touchdown Vince Young!!! ... He's done it again!!... Vince Young has given the longhorns the lead, with niiiineTEEN seconds, to play-in-the-game!"

No comments: