Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MT100 BK

Just ordered myself a pair of New Balance MT100 BK. Won't be my Bandera 100km shoe, I don't think, but it should be perfect for 3-5 hour runs! Then again, who knows!

I tried to support my running local shoe store, but they told me they couldn't get me a pair till at least the new year, as it's such a HOT shoe, so off to the interwebs I went.

I'm excited to check out a lightweight shoe with a "rockstop" plate!

you can easily find plenty of glowing reviews of them online, but here's one that caught my eye.


3 comments:

brownie said...

That's a minimalist shoe. You'll be on the barefoot bandwagon soon!

MW said...

easy there, tiger.
I already wear the Adidas Adizero XT and that's a light shoe too.

it is far from a five finger!

brownie said...

Let me know if you think the NB would make a good short distance road flat.