Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sign of the times?

Multi-Vitamin
Joint pills
Bone Pills

At least I keep it young by not trying to digest those giant multi
vitamins and instead treat myself to a couple gummi-dino's...

3 comments:

Sadie J said...

old man :)

My daily vitamins are a sign of the times as well. Apparently I'm a woman of childbearing age...

once daily Pre-Natal (with Iron and extra Folic Acid)
Calcium (need extra to supplement my prenatal)
Iron (need extra)
DHA (Omega3s)

Shorey said...

Are there any multi-vitamin gummies? Or chewables? Or are they only Vitamin C?

MW said...

They're my multi-vitamin pills.
Same thing an adult would take like a centrum A-Z etc, but these found in the kids' section. The jar actually has dosage for kids (1) and dosage for adult (2) on it, so they fully expect adults to eat them too.

Prior to I had sleeping beauty, and before that superheroes. HEB isn't very consistent on which cartoon characters they stock.